Saturday, June 27, 2015

Yay Supreme Court, Celebrating in DC

No longer being on social media, this is one of the few times I miss it, being able to celebrate decisions such as the recent Supreme Court ruling with like-minded people. Then again, when I was on social media I was linked either directly or indirectly to quite a few people who don't share my views on many issues and because social media has muddled the lines between personal and professional relationships, I wouldn't have been able to share my views the way I can on my personal blog.

Thanks Obama, for doing this to your house a few blocks down the street from my apartment:

Wearing the shirt I got at DC Pride a few weekends ago when I contributed to the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), as always with a cat in the background:

No comments:

Post a Comment