Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Anassa Kata!

Anassa kata, kalo kale, ia ia ia Nike, Bryn Mawr, Bryn Mawr, Bryn Mawr! 

We didn't have digital photography when I was an undergrad at Bryn Mawr College, but thanks to Pinterest I was able to dig up a few nice photos of one of my favorite places, which will always feel like home. I went to Duke for grad school, spending the little time I wasn't in the field on the beautiful West campus--same architect who designed both Bryn Mawr and Princeton, but at the end of the day nothing compares to Bryn Mawr's campus. Except maybe Hogwarts, which bares a clear resemblance to the Bryn Mawr campus. 

THOMAS GREAT HALL


THE CLOISTERS

(yes, there are dead bodies buried in the walls)

(yes, this building looks exactly like Hogwarts)

RHOADS HALL
(my dorm for 4 years)


PEMBROKE HALL
(where Katharine Hepburn lived when she attended Bryn Mawr)
 

GOODHART HALL

DALTON HALL
(where I took most of my classes as an Anthro/Psych double major)

TAFT GARDEN

No comments:

Post a Comment