Monday, March 9, 2015

Oops, I forgot to Spring Forward!

I somehow managed to go through all of yesterday without realizing it was Daylight Savings, thinking that the clocks didn't have to move forward until next weekend. So when I thought I was waking up this morning at 5:45am, it was really 6:45am. It's a good thing I live right next door to work, but not a nice way to start the work week, realizing that the time on my phone (thank goodness they change time automatically!) did not match the other 6 clocks in my apartment, which I had failed to move forward on Saturday evening. I even thought yesterday afternoon that it seemed to be getting late sooner than it should and felt slightly confused, convinced that the clocks didn't change for another week. Oops! 

At least I'm in good company:

No comments:

Post a Comment