Tuesday, April 12, 2016

LOST...Again

Over the past 2 weeks I have been re-watching the TV series LOST on Netflix. Once getting hooked on the plot the first time around, I thoroughly enjoyed watching the series on my old laptop while living in the forest, but I must say this is the type of show that is even better the second time around--so many things I missed the first time that now make so much more sense. And binge watching a show like this is the perfect thing to have in the background while summarizing data. This time I started with the final season and am now watching forward from the beginning of Season 1, currently at the end of Season 2. If you haven't seen LOST and plan to see it now that it is available on Netflix Streaming, get ready for a crazy ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment