Thursday, November 13, 2014

Animal Artwork

My collection of animal artwork is expanding…
ARTIST: Vietnamese potbellied pig Humphrey, Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo

 ARTIST: giant otters, Philadelphia Zoo

 ARTIST: polar bear Klondike, Philadelphia Zoo

ARTISTS: top - Western lowland gorillas Kwame & Kojo, National Zoo 
middle - aye-ayes Tolkien & Smeagol and Malagasy giant jumping rat Claudia, Philadelphia Zoo
bottom - Western lowland gorilla Baraka, National Zoo

ARTISTS: left - Red pandas Sumo and Shifu, Sequoia Park Zoo
right - Bornean orangutan KJ & African elephant Tanya, Cameron Park Zoo

ARTIST: Western lowland gorilla Baraka, National Zoo

And here is some other artwork made by some of our apes at the National Zoo:
 ARTIST: Bornean orangutan Batang

 ARTISTS: various NZP orangutans

ARTISTS: various NZP orangutans

ARTIST: Lucy the orangutan

ARTISTS: various NZP Western lowland gorillas

Orangutan & gorilla artwork in the office

Gorilla footprint (from one of the gorillas I worked with in Philly)

 A beautiful 3D rhino my mom gave me and just framed; will hang above my bed

I made this metal hippo as a kid; my mother recently found it and had it framed



No comments:

Post a Comment